NG Commercial Entry NG Commercial Entry

Thank you Gunboy for letting me voice Tom Fulp, lol.
I like how it turned out! Keep making animations and let me know if you need my voice :3

The humor in it is pretty good, lol

Just a Monday Collab Just a Monday Collab

Awesome, lol!
Was about time it was published!

Good work everyone!

ReklessCreati0n responds:

Thanks for being a part of the team.

The Ghost Pianist The Ghost Pianist

It's a really good piece of work!

It was a little short. I have worked with 3DS Max, and I am aware of the time and patience it takes to make these things, but I'm sure there would have been a more grand response if you had kept it going. Good plays more and faster, evil plays more and faster before the grand finale.

Though you may have been limited by the music that you chose, so you may not have been capable of making it fit like that. But either way I salute you for a great piece of animation!

Plot Bunny Plot Bunny

Lol! You have a plot bunny? (or used to, since it ran away)
So that's where you get your ideas from!

GIANTS! GIANTS!

The art was really good, but the voices could definitely be better.
There was quite a bit of noise and there was probably a low quality microphone used.
You should create a noise filter to get rid of the noise.
Would improve it by a lot.

Soupcat responds:

The audio is pretty old and not mine so there was no way to improve that. Maybe it's in my export settings?

Best Friends Ever- 1 Best Friends Ever- 1

TWO TIRED GEDDIT?!1?!!one

Incognito EP 1 Part 1 Incognito EP 1 Part 1

I like the style and quality!
There's room for improvements, but of course improvements come with time and trial.If you were to perfect this episode alone, that could take you a very long time, so I'm glad it was released now. You'll gradually improve over time.

I'm also aware that the quality of my voice acting isn't that good in this episode, but this was the first project I ever joined as a voice actor, but I've learned how to make better quality audio and remove noise properly. It'll be better in later episodes.

ReklessCreati0n responds:

Thanks man, I can't wait to get into the next episode!

Game Grumps: Sonic Game Grumps: Sonic

Wow, you made the frame by frame animation look pretty smooth and cool!
Just really good quality stuff!

Nothing bad to say about this. Great work!

Contagious Contagious

What?! Don't suck on that! lol

Awesome stuff.